Looking for new ideas this year? Look no further – from stunning new businesses, stalls overflowing with new and trendy ideas, this Fair has plenty of options for everyone.
- Attend the first Christmas Fair on the circuit – an Aladdin’s Cave of goodies at the very start of the season for you to have the first pick and be the first to see new shops which have popped up over the past year.
- Discover new and hidden gems from over 120 stunning hand-picked shops. Expect wonderful gifts, tasty tipples, stalls brimming over with inspiring gifts and treats for everyone; delicious food items, stocking fillers; beautiful things for your home and garden; gifts for men, women, children, and babies; and much more.
- Shop in the most beautiful location in spacious marquees overlooking the magnificent polo fields – all bustling with atmosphere. Come and support small businesses that are the very heart of our event.
- Be part of the evening champagne/supper reception and shop at this exclusive evening event.
- Have time to enjoy delicious home baked cakes, fresh healthy lunches, coffee, tea and catch up with family and friends.
- Free easy parking right beside the event – so it’s easy to drop off shopping, or for those who do not want to walk far.
- Support a wonderful charity that helps serving and ex-army personnel. Shop with your soul – your money can change someone’s life. 10% of every purchase goes to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity.
- Dust off a couple of heirlooms and bring them to be valued by Marc Allum of the famous BBC’s Antiques Roadshow.
According to studies, shopping causes your brain to release more serotonin, a feel-good chemical.
So there you have it. When you’re having a rough day, perhaps a little shopping with your friends at the Early Early for a good cause can create a fantastic feeling too.
A few words…..
“At last…. the Early, Early Christmas Fair is back! A time to catch up with old friends, see my favourite stallholders, discover new ones, and enjoy the buzz of shopping for fun. There is everything there that I enjoy – variety, creativity, originality, and flair. It’s a happy place to be and the cause is close to my heart. Ally Cardozo
“Just THE best shopping, a lovely atmosphere and beautifully run in a friendly informal way…. And of course, every penny you spend helps the Charity… so no conscience if you slip in a little present for yourself!!” Jenny Snowball