All soldiers, veterans and their immediate families should have the opportunity to avoid hardship and enjoy independence and dignity.
Some of our achievements in 2018-2019
- Our total charitable expenditure was around £17.3 million, ensuring a complete spectrum of support to more than 70,000 members of the Army family. This includes a £7.1m grant to the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre – the largest in our 75 year history
- We have supported the British Army family all over the world – in 68 countries this year
- The youngest person we supported was two years old, the eldest was 102
- We funded 92 other charities and organisations that are providing specialist support to the Army family
- We awarded £3.7m as grants to individuals in need
- We were named as Britain’s Most Trusted Charity by Third Sector, jointly with The Royal British Legion